Pakistan players set to earn big after signing central contracts

Pakistan players set to earn big after signing central contracts

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has significantly increased the rate of test matches to keep the cricketer’s interest in the longer format. Pakistan players set to earn big after signing central contracts, under the new central contracts, the rate for test parties will be more than double that of a T20 International.

International match rates (PKR)

Category TestODIT20I
A762,300468,815338,250
B665,280390,033270,600
C568,260312,543202,950

Team members who are not part of the XI game will receive fifty percent of the match fee.

During the series at home and abroad, the captain and vice-captain of Pakistan will receive a fixed weekly allowance of $250 and $100 respectively. The daily allocation of players for off-home tours has been set at $114, while PKR 5,000 will be for local series. However, the daily allowance for the tour to England would be $150.

The PCB has also devised a plan to incentivize outstanding performance. If the GreenMen beat the top-ranked three-sided or India, each XI member who plays will receive a bonus equal to 100% of the match fee in the Trial, 75% in ODI and 50% in T20I. Similarly, if Pakistan wins a series against the same opponents, each squad member will get a bonus equal to 200% of the match rate. The bonus will be increased to 300% if an International Cricket Council (ICC) event is won.

The money from the match-winning prize will be distributed equally among the players. The player in the series will only receive 25 percent of the revenue rewarded, while the other 75 percent will be distributed to his teammates.

The PCB will grant PKR 3 00,000 each to the Match Player in Test Matches and ODI, while PKR 150,000 in T20Is. On the other hand, the player of the series will get 600,000 PKR in tests, 500,000 PKR in ODI and 250,000 in T20I.

The board has also set a fixed match fee to participate in national matches for centrally hired players.

Match rates in national matches (PKR)

CategoryFour-dayOne-dayT20
A330,000210,000150,000
B290,000175,000120,000
C248,000140,00090,000

Greenmen will also be eligible to receive money for logo sponsorship. Players will receive PKR 450,000 per Test matches and PKR 225,000 for limited games as sponsorship money.

Read More: Kamran Akmal becomes Most Prolific Wicket keeper Batsman