Where to Watch India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Live Streaming, SL vs IND 2021

Where and How to Watch India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Live Streaming and Score, SL vs IND 2021

Willow TV to broadcast the live coverage of Sri Lanka vs India 1st ODI 2021 Live Streaming in the USA. BT Sports telecast IND vs SL 1st ODI Live Streaming 2021 in the UK and its subcontinent. India is set to play the first ODI match of the three-match series in Sri Lanka.

SuperSport holds the broadcasting rights of the India Tour to Sri Lanka 2021 Series and will provide the live coverage of all the ODI’s and T20Is matches. Fox Sports purchased the telecasting rights of all the home and away Indian cricket team matches, and provide live streaming in Australia and its territory.

Cricket Fans in the Caribbean and New Zealand can enjoy the live score and streaming of India vs Sri Lanka matches live on Flow Sports and Spark Sports respectively. The first match between India and Sri Lanka is scheduled to play to start at 2:30 PM PST and will be played at Premadasa Cricket Stadium in Colombo.

 

Match Details

  • Date: Jul 18, Sunday
  • Match: Sri Lanka vs India, 1st ODI
  • Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
  • Time: 3:00 PM IST, 09:00 AM GMT / 02:30 PM PST

 

Sri Lanka vs India Live Telecast TV Channels, IND vs SL 2021

India: SonyLiv

Sri Lanka: SLRC TV Channel

Bangladesh: GTV

Afghanistan: OSN Cricket

UK: BT Sport

USA: Willow TV

Australia: Fox Sports

South Africa: SuperSport

Caribbean: Flow Sports

New Zealand: Sky Sports NZ

Pakistan: Ten Sports

 

Click Below to Watch Sri Lanka vs India Live Streaming 

Live Cricket Streaming

 

Match Preview:

The host Sri Lanka is set to play an ODI series against the vising team India, before this series India and both have played matches. India was touring England where they played the World Test Championship Final 2021 against New Zealand and lost. Whereas on the other hand, Sri Lanka was also in England and played the ODI series against England.

Sri Lanka lost all of their matches and show such a pity performance in all sectors. On the other hand, India is a strong team having some world-class players such as Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, and many more that can easily overcome the Sri Lankan batting lineup. As per the stats, India has an 83 percent winning probability for the 1st ODI match and there are just a few chances of 17 percent of winning for the host team.

 

Teams and Squads

 

India 1st ODI Squad:
  • Devdutt Padikkal (Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Manish Pandey (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Nitish Rana (Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Prithvi Shaw (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Ruturaj Gaikwad (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Shikhar Dhawan (Captain and Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Suryakumar Yadav (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Hardik Pandya (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Krishnappa Gowtham (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
  • Krunal Pandya Left-Handed Batsman and Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
  • Ishan Kishan (Wicket-Keeper and Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Sanju Samson (Wicket-Keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Right-arm Medium Bowler)
  • Chetan Sakariya (Left-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Deepak Chahar (Right-arm Medium Bowler)
  • Kuldeep Yadav (Left-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
  • Navdeep Saini (Right-arm Fast Bowler)
  • Rahul Chahar (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
  • Varun Chakravarthy (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
  • Yuzvendra Chahal (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)

 

Sri Lanka 1st ODI Squad:
  • Ashen Bandara (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Avishka Fernando (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Bhanuka Rajapaksa (Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Charith Asalanka (Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Pathum Nissanka (Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Dasun Shanaka (Captain and Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Medium Bowler)
  • Dhananjaya de Silva (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
  • Dhananjaya Lakshan (Left-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Medium Bowler)
  • Ishan Jayaratne (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
  • Isuru Udana (Right-Handed Batsman and Left-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Ramesh Mendis (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
  • Wanindu Hasaranga (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
  • Lahiru Udara (Wicket-Keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
  • Minod Bhanuka (Wicket-keeper and Left-Handed Batsman)
  • Akila Dananjaya (Right-arm Off Spin Bowler)
  • Asitha Fernando (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Binura Fernando (Left-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Chamika Karunaratne (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Dushmantha Chameera (Right-arm Fast Bowler)
  • Kasun Rajitha (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
  • Lahiru Kumara (Right-arm Fast Bowler)
  • Lakshan Sandakan (Left-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
  • Praveen Jayawickrama (Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
  • Shiran Fernando (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)