PAK vs ENG 2nd T20: Where to Watch England vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Live Streaming 2021
PTV Sports telecast the 2nd T20 International 2021 between ENG vs PAK Live Streaming in Pakistan. Ten Sports to broadcast the live coverage of Pakistan vs England 2nd T20 2021 in Pakistan. The second T20I match between Pakistan and England is scheduled to start at 6:30 PM PST and will be played at Headingley Carnegie. The toss will be held at 6:00 PM.
Willow TV and Sky Sports are the official media partners to broadcast the 2nd T20 match between Pakistan and England in the USA and UK respectively. Cricket fans in the UAE can watch all the live score and match updates on CricWick and Cricket Gateway. SuperSport holds the telecasting rights in Sub-Sahara South Africa, whereas Flow Sports will telecast the match live in the Caribbean and its subcontinent.
ENG vs PAK Match Details
- Match: 2nd T20 Match
- Event: Pakistan tour of England 2021
- Date: July 18, 2021
- Time: 6:30 PST
- Venue: Headingley Carnegie
England vs Pakistan T20 Live Telecast & Broadcasting TV Channels, PAK vs ENG 2021
Pakistan: PTV Sports
United Kingdom: Sky Sports
United States: Willow TV
India: Sony Ten
South Africa: SuperSport
New Zealand: Sky Sports NZ
Australia: Fox Sports
Click Below to Watch Pakistan vs England 2021 T20 Live Streaming
A great comeback in the first T20I by the Pakistani team after losing the ODI series. In the first T20 match played on Friday night, Pakistan looks like a different team. England won the toss and invite the visiting team Pakistan to bat first.
Pakistani wicket-keeper batsmen Muhammad Rizwan and Pakistani Skipper Babar Azam open the innings. Babar Azam who is currently ranked as the 2nd best T20 batsman around the world shows his batting skills, while Muhammad Rizwan who is in his career-best form provides a good opening stand to the team.
Babar Azam and Muhammad Rizwan provide Pakistani Team of 150 runs opening stand. Pakistan lost their first wicket at the score of 150 runs. Babar Azam missed his century. Muhammad Hafeez, Sohaib Maqsood, and Fakhar Zaman took the charge and witnessed the rain of six and fours in the Trend Bridge. Pakistan gives the target of 232 runs which is the highest total for Pakistan in the T20 internationals.
Chasing down the target, England loses their first wicket in the first over of the match, where Shaheen Shah Afridi took the first wicket. Liam Livingstone was the lone warrior for England. Liam Livingstone scores the fastest fifty and hundred for England, Liam scored 50 runs in just 17 balls. England keeps losing the wickets within short intervals. Surprisingly, Pakistan was too good in the fielding.
Harris Rauf took a stunning flying catch and collides with Sohaib Maqsood and manages to keep the ball in hand. Shadab also took a running catch at the boundary line and Shaheen Shah was also quick in the field. It was a team effort and finally, there is a good piece of news for the Pakistani Fans. Pakistan is now looking to win the second T20I match against England to win the series.
Teams and Squads
Here below we have mentioned the most expected playing XI of both teams. Pakistan and England both will go on to play the second T20 match without any changes.
Pakistan 2nd T20 Squad:
- Azam Khan (Right-Handed Batsman)
- Babar Azam (Captain Right-Handed Batsman)
- Fakhar Zaman (Left-Handed Batsman)
- Sharjeel Khan (Left-Handed Batsman)
- Sohaib Maqsood (Right-Handed Batsman)
- Faheem Ashraf (Left-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Medium Bowler)
- Imad Wasim (Left-Handed Batsman and Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
- Mohammad Hafeez (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
- Mohammad Nawaz (Left-Handed Batsman and Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
- Mohammad Wasim (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Medium Bowler)
- Shadab Khan (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
- Mohammad Rizwan (Wicket-Keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (Wicket-keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
- Arshad Iqbal (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
- Haris Rauf (Right-arm Fast Bowler)
- Hasan Ali (Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler)
- Muhammad Hasnain (Right-arm Fast Bowler)
- Shaheen Afridi (Left-arm Fast Bowler)
- Usman Qadir (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
England 2nd T20 Squad:
- Dawid Malan (Left-Handed Batsman)
- Eoin Morgan (Captain and Left-Handed Batsman)
- Jason Roy (Right-Handed Batsman)
- Tom Banton (Right-Handed Batsman)
- Lewis Gregory (Right-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
- Liam Livingstone (Right-Handed Batsman)
- Moeen Ali (Left-Handed Batsman and Right-arm Off-Spin Bowler)
- Jonny Bairstow (Wicket keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
- Jos Buttler (Wicket Keeper and Right-Handed Batsman)
- Adil Rashid (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
- Chris Jordan (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
- David Willey (Left-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
- Jake Ball (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
- Matt Parkinson (Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler)
- Saqib Mahmood (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)
- Tom Curran (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler)