Disability T20 World Series |Pakistan Disability Team, Schedule|
Pakistan’s disabled cricket team will depart for Worcestershire, England, on Wednesday (31 July) to take part in the Disability T20 World Series. Pakistan announced the Schedule and team for Disability T20 World Series.
Organized by England and Wales Cricket Board, the Five Nation World Series will be held from 5-13 August. Along with the host country, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan appear in the series.
The series will be played in a single league and the top of the points table will be automatically qualifying for the final, while second and third-place teams will compete in the semi-finals which, along with the final, will be played on 13 August.
On 15 August, the best players from the four visiting teams will form the Rest of the World, which will face England in a T20 match in New Road, Worcestershire.
Pakistan Disability T20 World Series Squad:
- Sayyed Nihar Alam Shah (Skipper) (Peshawar)
- Malik Jahanzeb Tiwana (vice-captain) (Multan)
- Abdullah Ijaz (Lahore)
- Farhan Saeed (Karachi)
- Hamza Hameed (Hyderabad)
- Hamad Shaukat (Islamabad)
- Hasnain Alam (Lahore)
- Kashif Nawaz (Rawalpindi)
- Majid Hussain (Multan)
- Mohammad Matloob (Multan)
- Muhammad Haris (Multan)
- Mohammad Shahbaz (Lahore)
- Muhammad Zubair Saleem (Multan)
- Saif Ullah (wicketkeeper) (Quetta)
- Wajid Alam (Peshawar)
- Waqif Shah (Islamabad)
The following is the Cricket schedule of the T20 World Series of Physical Disability:
- England v Pakistan; Afghanistan v Bangladesh on August 5
- England v India; Pakistan v Afghanistan on August 6
- Bangladesh v India; England v Afghanistan on August 7
- Pakistan v Bangladesh; India v Afghanistan on August 8
- India v Pakistan; England v Bangladesh on August 9
- 4th v 5th Play-Off on August 12
- 2nd v 3rd (Semifinal) on August 13
- England v Rest of the World on 15 August