BCCI issues SOPs for Indian Premier League 14th Season – IPL 2021
Members of the Indian team currently playing in the series against England will have no breaks to meet family members or anyone before IPL 2021 Live Broadcast Channel. According to the just-released BCCI 2021 Biosafety Protocols, the Board has instructed Indian players to directly join their biography-franchise Bubbles. Otherwise, players will have to spend less than 7 days in quarantine before they are allowed to join their franchise.
According to a report from Cricbuzz, BCCI has permitted the transfer of Bubble to Bubble for Indian team players as well as any foreign player coming from Bio-Bubble from their national team.
“Players coming directly from the bubble created for the India vs England series may be permitted to join the franchise team without spending the mandatory quarantine period, provided they meet the criteria for moving directly to the team hotel. The franchise, either on the team bus or on a chartered flight,” he stated So BCCI in a note seen by Cricbuzz.
IPL 2021 – IPL team owners will need to quarantine for 7 days before meeting with their team players
The 7-day isolation rule will apply to everyone, including team owners. If the franchise owner or someone in the franchise management wants to meet players, they will first have to spend 7 days in quarantine before they are allowed to meet members of their team.
“If charter flights are used, all crew member protocols must be followed. If the travel arrangements are satisfactory to the BCCI Medical Director, these players will enter directly into the Bubble franchise team without having to spend a quarantine period or undergo an RT-PCR test,” according to For the Cricbuzz Report.
BCCI Issues Some Important SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for IPL 2021
– Bubble-to-bubble transportation rules will be applied to them as long as they are traveling on charter flights.
– In IPL 2021, a total of 12 bubbles will be created: eight bubbles that include franchise teams and support staff, two bubbles for match officials and match management teams, and two additional bubbles for broadcast commentators and the team.
– BCCI officials and operations teams will not be part of any bubble, and as a result, BCCI officials cannot personally interact with any players, team support personnel, match management teams, and broadcast teams.
– 4 Bubble Integrity Managers for each team. It will be your job to report any violations of the Bio-Secure Environment by members of the Excellence team to the BCCI Medical Director as per the note issued by BCCI.
– There is no Covid-19 vaccination campaign for league participants