Alex Morgan speaks on Cristiano Ronaldo r*pe allegations
Cristiano Ronaldo Recently, in an interview with a Portuguese TELEVISION TVI, revealed that 2018 was the worst year of his life after the rape charge filed against him. The accusation proved too difficult for him to understand and led him to the worst year of his life. Recently, however, American footballer Alex Morgan went out in public and stated that the money helps suppress and cover much evidence in Cristiano Ronaldo case. In an interview with Sports Illustrated magazine, Cristiano Ronaldo stated that she does not expect any uniqueness as many people are confused to determine who is right and who is wrong.
Ronaldo accused of raping a woman in Las Vegas 10 years ago. However, the charges later dropped as the investigation in the trial could not be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Speaking of his accusations, the Portuguese footballer stated that by doubting his honour, people have entirely hurt him.
Ronaldo said that 2018 was probably the worst year of my life. When people question your honor, it hurts, it hurts a lot,” Ronaldo said.
Despite winning the recent Champions League with his former club, Real Madrid, and securing his massive move to the Italian Champions Juventus, CR7 stated that the rape incident involving him and Kathryn Mayorga made 2018 the worst year of his life.
“When people attack their honor, it’s hard.” American Kathryn Mayorga charged Ronaldo with rape when the duo met in Las Vegas in 2009 and Mayorga later filed charges against former Manchester United player.
“I’m in much pain mainly because I have a big family, a wife and an intelligent son who understands many things,” Cristiano added.
It also reported that Mayorga had been paid a staggering $375,000 to keep her quiet about the event.
“I think many times in today’s climate, women have spoken, and it’s essential to support these women. Moreover, I think many people feel right, said Morgan, who also nominated for the 2019 FIFA Football Awards along with the Juventus star.
The footballer added: “When you look at [Ronaldo’s] story, in particular, I think there’s too much evidence to cover up, and I think at the end of the day money helps to write down the stories.”
Morgan also revealed that criminal charges dropped so CR7 could continue to play football. The American footballer and Portuguese star are expected to meet on September 23, 2019, and it would be interesting to see if Ronaldo shakes Morgan’s hand. Cristiano has not yet reacted to Morgan’s statement, and CR7 fans cannot wait for their reaction to it.